OHIO TO ERIE TRAIL RIDERS
We Want to Extend a Warm Welcome to All of Our Cycling Guests
Cycling Guests Will Receive A Free Gatorade Zero Upon Arrival
Directions To Berrodin Bed & Breakfast From The Ohio To Erie Trail
- Guests Will exit The Ohio To Erie Trail At West Exchange Street and Turn Left
- Continue on West Exchange Street until the bike lane ends and Turn Right on Gale Street
- Continue on Gale Street until it ends at Crosby Street and turn Left
- Continue on Crosby Street until it ends and turn Right on South Portage Path
- Continue on South Portage Path until you come to Bloomfield Avenue and Turn Left
- Berrodin Bed & Breakfast will be on the left side.
Berrodin Bed & Breakfast
814 Bloomfield Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44302
Frequently Asked Questions:
Berrodin Bed & Breakfast is grateful to be a Friend on the Trail
Berrodin Bed & Breakfast is listed as a place to stay along the canal.
Shuttle services are available to riders along the Ohio To Erie Trail.
We have a Park Tool PFP-8 Floor Pump available for guests use.
We do provide a hose and running water upon request from our cycling guests.
We do provide short-term parking here in our driveway with prior authorization from the property owner.
We do provide a free continental breakfast to all of our guests. We provide healthy choices that are conducive to our cycling, hiking, and active guests.
Yes, OTET maps are available for purchase here at Berrodin Bed & Breakfast. $18.00